Book Your Own Comfortable Limousine with Driver as the Oktoberfest Transfer Service
The overwhelming majority of Oktoberfest visitors are not familiar with the location of this event. Many of them arrive by plane in the morning and leave the city on the last return flight. In order to allow as much time as possible for your stay at d’Wiesn, the transfer must take place directly and swiftly. The 40km trip with our Oktoberfest transfer service takes just under an hour to reach the destination. You can book our – or better yet – your Oktoberfest transfer online or by phone in advance. Our chauffeur will arrive promptly at the airport and wait for you at the arrival gate with your name displayed. You will be driven directly to the entrance point you have chosen. The return trip with our Oktoberfest transfer service runs equally well. The booked chauffeur will wait for you in d’Wiesn. The return journey with the Oktoberfest transfer service as an exclusive limousine transfer will take place on the opposite direction back to Munich Airport, Franz Josef Strauß. Details can be found at https://www.munich-business-shuttle.com/oktoberfest-transfer-muenchen/.
And these are the features of our Oktoberfest transfer service
- You save yourself a nerve-wracking, unpleasant taxi search at one of the few taxi ranks
- No more annoying queue ups with our Oktoberfest transfer service
- Our chauffeur is knowledgeable, multilingual and communicative
- You are driven directly from door to door
- Our limousine service is valid for single or round trips
- During the Oktoberfest days, we are available 24 hours a day
- We can help you plan your stay in Munich after Oktoberfest is over
- For our Oktoberfest transfer you pay a fixed price, unlike some other “Oktoberfest prices”
- Our well-kept limousines can also be booked at short notice
- The private transfer with our non-smoking vehicles is as safe and comfortable as it can be for you
- Groups will prefer our larger Mercedes business vans
With our limousine service we offer you a great start to your 2018 Oktoberfest adventure. We will take care of your return trip whilst you enjoy eating ox on a stick or an original Munich white sausage.
The Oktoberfest transfer service – convenient and direct to d’Wiesn
The following days, more specifically from Saturday, September 22nd to Sunday, October 7th, the 185th Oktoberfest will be held on the 40 hectare Theresienwiese in the Bavarian capital. This event still draws huge interest from all over the world. During the two weeks of the Oktoberfest, up to 6.5 million visitors from Germany and abroad are expected to attend. They all have the same goal: to enter the Theresienwiese. The main entrance leads via Schwanthaler Straße; There are further entries to all directions. The marquees are open weekdays from 10:00 am and one hour earlier at the weekend. Zapfenstreich is daily at 23.30; one hour before the last beer is served. Only Käfer’s Wiesenschänke, commonly called Käferzelt for short, has opened for one and a half hour longer. If you want to go to d’Wiesn, you need to control your nerves and allow leave home early in order to get there on time using the Munich public transport or taxi. This is where we come in with the Oktoberfest transfer service. Our Oktoberfest chauffeur service is very personalised. We keep our limousine fleet available especially for the daily transfer to the Oktoberfest. For you as a guest of this event, we will make your visit completely relaxing and absolutely stress-free. An important part of our Oktoberfest transfer service is the associated Oktoberfest chauffeur service.